It is an examination by review of documents, observation, measurement and tests undertaken by the Authority during any stage of the regulatory process to ensure compliance of a facility to legal requirements.
issue standards and norms governing exemption, notification, registration and licensing of radiation sources and radiation protection and safety; and to issue authorizations for the possession and use of radiation sources;
Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) provides the national dosimetry service for all the radiation workers in Zimbabwe. (In effect all the persons occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation.)
- VACANCY: SYSTEMS SUPPORT ASSISTANT January 16, 2020
- Notice: License Expiration Extension. December 27, 2019
- VACANCY: ICT ATTACHMENT December 3, 2019
- VACANCIES: GRADUATE TRAINEES (4) December 3, 2019
- RENEWAL OF LICENCES FOR THE PERIOD JANUARY-DECEMBER 2019 October 11, 2018