Issue standards and norms governing exemption, notification, registration and licensing of radiation sources and radiation protection and safety; and to issue authorizations for the possession and use of radiation sources;
It is an examination by review of documents, observation, measurement and tests undertaken by the Authority during any stage of the regulatory process to ensure compliance of a facility to legal requirements.
Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) provides the national dosimetry service for all the radiation workers in Zimbabwe. (In effect all the persons occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation.)
The Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) recognized the need to mobilise and support the involvement of women in the various nuclear-related fields within Zimbabwe by initiating WiN-Zim in 2019.
Women in Nuclear Zimbabwe (WiN-Zim) is an affiliate of Women in Nuclear Global (WiN). WiN is a worldwide Association of individuals, focusing on women, working professionally in various fields of nuclear energy and radiation applications.
- Vacancy Notice: Corporate Communications Officer April 30, 2021
- Vacancy Notice: Legal Officer April 29, 2021
- Standard bidding document(SBD) : Supply and Installation of Alpha Spectroscopy System April 27, 2021
- Procurement Plan 2021 April 15, 2021
- Vacancy Notice: Attachee’s (2021-2022) April 3, 2021