It is an examination by review of documents, observation, measurement and tests undertaken by the Authority during any stage of the regulatory process to ensure compliance of a facility to legal requirements.
issue standards and norms governing exemption, notification, registration and licensing of radiation sources and radiation protection and safety; and to issue authorizations for the possession and use of radiation sources;
Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) provides the national dosimetry service for all the radiation workers in Zimbabwe. (In effect all the persons occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation.)
- WORLD CANCER DAY February 4, 2018
- PUBLIC AWARENESS: SAFETY OF MICROWAVE OVENS February 1, 2018
- Renewal of Licences for the period January – December 2018 September 21, 2017
- Revision of the Radiation Protection Regulations August 30, 2017
- Megafest awards RPAZ C.E.O the 1st runner-up Winner of the prestigious 2017 Megafest Award for Thought Leader of the year. June 16, 2017