Issue standards and norms governing exemption, notification, registration and licensing of radiation sources and radiation protection and safety; and to issue authorizations for the possession and use of radiation sources;
It is an examination by review of documents, observation, measurement and tests undertaken by the Authority during any stage of the regulatory process to ensure compliance of a facility to legal requirements.
Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) provides the national dosimetry service for all the radiation workers in Zimbabwe. (In effect all the persons occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation.)
The Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) recognized the need to mobilise and support the involvement of women in the various nuclear-related fields within Zimbabwe by initiating WiN-Zim in 2019.
Women in Nuclear Zimbabwe (WiN-Zim) is an affiliate of Women in Nuclear Global (WiN). WiN is a worldwide Association of individuals, focusing on women, working professionally in various fields of nuclear energy and radiation applications.
- Prospectus Basic Radiation Safety Training Course on Personal and Workplace Monitoring 2021 June 9, 2021
- Code of Ethics May 12, 2021
- Prospectus Basic Radiation Safety Training Course for NORM Safety Officers – Bulawayo May 11, 2021
- Prospectus Basic Radiation Safety Training Course for Radiation Safety Officers May 11, 2021
- Vacancy Notice: Corporate Communications Officer April 30, 2021