SYSTEMS SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Purpose/ Role of Position
Systems Support Assistant is responsible for the installation, operation, and maintenance of computer and network systems. The key purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the ICT Officer in the provision and delivery of ICT services to the Authority.
Academics and Professional Qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Knowledge and experience in networking, PC hardware maintenance and Microsoft Windows Server environment.
Key duties/ responsibilities:
- Provides assistance on all ICT related projects
- Provides assistance in integrating new software systems into the existing system environment and maintains the systems and database.
- Manages the RPAZ network infrastructure and offers ICT support for users
- Provides support on all general and specific software and hardware issues
- Provides assistance for the procurement of all ICT related equipment and consumables
- Ensure the security, integrity and reliability of all software and hardware systems
- Assists in the upgrading and maintenance of the RPAZ website.
NB: To start as soon as possible…
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe
1 McCaw Drive, Avondale Harare
Applications by hand delivery or email: email@example.com
Deadline for submission: 30 January 2020