Radiation Protection Technicians shall be graduates from Applied Science &Technology Programs from reputable institutions. This an entry level role and the candidate shall be responsible for Radiation Physics, instrumentation and Radiation Protection (Waste Management, Dosimetry and Environmental monitoring Services).
- Selecting and setting up the required laboratory equipment for tests, experiments, and analyses.
- Conducting laboratory tests for qualitative and quantitative analyses of various substances and materials. (radiochemistry, environmental monitoring, waste management, radiation dosimetry and Radiation Physics Measurements).
- Provide reports, analysis and research on relevant issues as directed by assigned supervisors.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the Authority’s safety standards, values and strategies.
- Any other roles as assigned by the line supervisor.
- Minimum of National Diploma in Applied Sciences or any other relevant qualification from a reputable institution.
- Strong analytical and observation skills.
- Ability to prepare technical reports.
Applications accompanied with detailed CVs and certified copies of qualifications should be sent to:
Deadline for submissions: 15 December 2020