Graduate Traineeship: Radiation Scientists
Graduates will follow a two-year training program that includes initial training across the complete range of the RPAZ’s technical capabilities in all of its key result areas. Trainees will receive on-site training and access to specialist training courses during the program.
- Radiation Protection processes (Authorization, Inspection)
- Radiation Physics and instrumentation
- Safety and Health management programs and Quality Management systems
- Radiation services systems (Dosimetry and NORM)
- Computer modelling and data analysis including data base management
- Any training local and international for competence building
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes
- Provide reports, analysis and research on relevant issues as directed by assigned supervisors
- Undertake professional and personal development to complement on job training.
- Carry out duties in accordance with RPAZ’s radiation safety, environmental safety standards including corporate values and strategies
- Any other roles as assigned by the line supervisor.
- University degree in natural/applied Sciences or radiography relevant qualification from a reputable institution.
- Strong analytical and observation skills.
Interested candidates must send their applications, copies of certified professional and academic certificates and CVs to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 January 2021