It is an examination by review of documents, observation, measurement and tests undertaken by the Authority during any stage of the regulatory process to ensure compliance of a facility to legal requirements.
issue standards and norms governing exemption, notification, registration and licensing of radiation sources and radiation protection and safety; and to issue authorizations for the possession and use of radiation sources;
Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) provides the national dosimetry service for all the radiation workers in Zimbabwe. (In effect all the persons occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation.)
- VACANCY NOTICE: GRADUATE TRAINEE POSTS (7) December 5, 2018
- RENEWAL OF LICENCES FOR THE PERIOD JANUARY-DECEMBER 2019 October 11, 2018
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Call for submission of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) assessment results. September 5, 2018
- Radiation Safety Officers Training Course July 18, 2018
- WORLD CANCER DAY February 4, 2018